When I talk with adults about braces for themselves, there are a few common concerns...
“I’m too old!”
It’s never too late! You are never too old for braces. I have a significant number of adult patients in my practice. So you will be in good company!
- Improving your appearance
- Easier cleaning
- Improved function/Dental health
Those things are all important, no matter what your age. So why wait? The sooner you start, the sooner you will finish! Then you can enjoy all of the great benefits orthodontic treatment has to offer.
“I don’t want to look like I have braces on!”
We use very small braces and most people quickly get used to having them. In fact, a lot of adults “emBRACE” their new smile. Maybe break out your old cheerleading outfit and you can pretend you are back in High School! Your husband may think that’s super cool. ;)
However, if metal braces are just not for you, consider the following options…
- Clear Braces - Braces made from ceramic material are colored just like your teeth and are much less visible. They give a more sophisticated look and can help make you feel less “flashy”.
- Clear Aligners – Clear plastic aligners can be another good option. They are removable and may be just the thing for you! Click here for more information.
“PAIN, HASSLE AND MONEY!!”
- Pain – Well, yes. Your teeth will be sore, for a bit. But it gets better! I promise.
- Hassle – Getting food stuck in your braces…. OK. That is annoying.
- Money – So true, braces are not free. But we can make them more affordable than a # 3 lunch special at McDonalds! And if your child has received treatment at our office, we will provide a family discount!
Click here for a testimonial from one of our adult patients.
So there you go! No more excuses. Take care of yourself!
E-mail Dr. Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will respond personally to any questions within 24 hours.
OR give us a call or a text @ (928) 782-7863 and we can find out if you need “Stainless Steel Sex Appeal” or if you prefer to look like you are wearing nothing at all.